Tuesday 5 June 2012

My Beautiful little bridal boutique Circa Vintage Brides.

I spent year’s dreaming of my first bridal boutique after setting up Circa Vintage Brides in 2006, luckily back then I also owned the famous CircaVintage in London and set up my first vintage inspired collection of wedding dresses at the back of the shop which also housed high end women’s vintage clothes.

Roll on another 6 years and finally it happened in December 2012. The beautiful Circa Vintage Brides wedding boutique sits on the prestigious Richmond Hill famous for stunning views across the Thames and  for the Rich & Famous who live there from the Jaggers to the soon to be newlyweds Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolye. The shop front has a grand Victorian Facade with one large window updated weekly. The shop interior is light grey showing off the gowns which hang from custom made 1920’s style rose wrought iron rails to compliment the large 1920’s frosted glass central light. French hand painted furniture and Venetian mirrors adorns the boutique and its large black wrought spiral staircase leading a second floor.

I wanted to create something very comfortable and quite deco style which would set the wedding dresses off and make brides feel special as soon as they step through the door.


I hope you it like too. x

No comments:

Post a Comment