Saturday 2 June 2012




A step by step introduction to the Vintage inspired wedding dresses influenced by the 1920’s, 1930’s, 1940’s, 1950’s, 1960’s and 1970’s by the designer Astral Sundholm.

The 1930’s is probably my favourite period for the beautiful glamorous styles and I remember as a child watching the black and white movies and was in ore of their costumes, luckily for me my mother dealt in Vintage clothes and I spent a lot of my childhood dressing up in the beautiful bias cut silks with incredible prints, sequin and rhinestone embellishments, which I’m sure is what led me to do what I’m doing today.


1930’s Vintage inspired silk crepe halter neck bias cut wedding gown from the Hollywood collection which drapes to the floor with a long train to extend the silhouette. The gown features a cut away back to the waist and wide tie back straps to keep you in place tied in a bow




All Circa Vintage Brides vintage inspired wedding dresses made in England from silk

No comments:

Post a Comment