Friday 1 June 2012




A step by step introduction to the Vintage inspired wedding dresses influenced by the 1920’s, 1930’s, 1940’s, 1950’s, 1960’s and 1970’s by the designer Astral Sundholm.


The 1930’s is probably my favourite period for the beautiful glamorous styles and I remember as a child watching the black and white movies and was in ore of their costumes, luckily for me my mother dealt in Vintage clothes and I spent a lot of my childhood dressing up in the beautiful bias cut silks with incredible prints, sequin and rhinestone embellishments, which I’m sure is what led me to do what I’m doing today.
Circa Vintage Brides inspired wedding dresses 1930's style Sri


1930’s Vintage inspired Greek Goddesses silhouette bias cut wedding gown, made in silk crepe with a circle set with crystal rhinestone motif at the left front shoulder with long scarf drapes set within which drape over the shoulders and trail behind. There is a long train and covered buttons down the back of the gown.


No comments:

Post a Comment